12.16.2006

Quick late night session.

Tried to get back some of my losses later in the night with a little session before bed. I ended up not playing for too long and didn't really see any hands. I began asking myself "Is it better to get good hands and have them cracked, or just not see any good hands at all?" I think the latter is true. In poker, especially when playing NL, you don't necessarily need to have cards to win. Betting and bluffing can win a lot of pots. When you get in with the current nuts or best hand at the moment and get cracked, there's really nothing you can do about that.

Session:
Limit: .05/.10 NL
Tables: 3
Time: 1 hr
Outcome: -1.02

Overall:
Cash game hours: 6.5
Net: -76.90
Hourly
Rate: -11.83 per hour

Tournament hours: n/a
Net: n/a
Hourly
Rate: n/a

BANKROLL BALANCE: $175.14

No comments: