12.22.2006

Let's try limit.

So I've been playing the small no-limit tables since I began this challenge and it hasn't seemed to work out at all for me. My bankroll currently sits riht below $200. For limit games, I'd like to have about 25-30 big bets in my bankroll. With just under $200, I have enough to play the $.25/.50 limit cash games. I'm oin to switch it up and ive those a go to see if I can get anything going. With the way this streak has been going, I have to try something new. I've already tried playing loose instead of tight and even playing tighter than normal, but it hasn't worked.

My first session went all right. I'm not impressed at all and it ended up being a losing session financially. These games are very loose, so I opted to play tight and only get into the mix when I felt I had the best of it. So I did that and it seemed like every turn card brought two pair for my opponent or every river gave them their draw, it was quite ridiculous. But this is how the tiny limits are, everyone sees a ton of flops and it's basically a race to the river.

Session:

Limit: .25/.50 Limit
Tables: 3
Time: 4.75 hrs
Outcome: -21.58

Overall:
Cash game hours: 25.16
Net: -75.07
Hourly
Rate: -2.98 per hour

Tournament hours: 2.5
Net: -3.00
Hourly
Rate: -1.20

BANKROLL BALANCE: $176.97

No comments: