12.13.2006

The beginning.

I've decided to keep threads on the progress of building my bankroll. This will not only help me to keep some good records, but it will also give others a look at my strategy and progress. I plan on starting with $250.00 and will be setting different goals along the way that will help me achieve my overall goal of $5,000 by June 1, 2007.

The games I played in for a session will be listed, along with the limits and a few comments on the session. Key hands will also be incorporated.

For right now, I am playing on Bodog. I like the site and the competition is relatively easy with a lot of players willing to gamble. A good, tight/solid game has worked well in the past and is what I'll be playing most of the time. Why not all the time? Well, simply because you need to switch it up depending on the type of game you're in and so much of poker is situational.

Going to start off playing the $.05/.10 NL tables and build the bankroll up to $400.00 and then move up limits. I'd like to have 15-20 buy-ins per limit. I'll be playing mostly cash games, with some multi-table tournaments on the side.

GOAL #1:
$500.00 by the new year.

BANKROLL BALANCE: $250.00

You can contact me via email at dpeters@elon.edu, any feedback or comments are welcome.

No comments: