2.07.2008

Yesterday's cash session and a day off!

I sessioned last night at the $.05/.10 deep table Xperiment on FTP. There's a group of about 7-8 players that regularly play on this table that I have a lot of respect for as a poker player. They play patient and solid and we all seem to do fairly well there. Then of course there is the good old 7-8 players that just donate to the game all the time. Gotta love those players. I'm cutting out the hand histories for the day, but if you'd like them just ask. Here are some screen shots of the showdowns.




I'll be taking a much needed day off today from playing. I've been going through a bad run the past week and playing a ton of poker. I just need to have my head clear for the day and not stress about what's going on on the felt. I have some work to get done for school that I'll be staying occupied with all day and I'll also been posting on some forums and watching some videos to study up some. I might also rail the normal games I play on FTP to get some information on some common opponents.

I finishes yesterday's session after playing for 3 hours, 40 minutes up $17.65. I played 302 hands and saw 19-20% of flops. I also played a $2+.25 18 man SNG and a $2+.25 180 man SNG. I came in 15/18 and 103/180 respectively after some of my hands didn't hold up. No worries, I'll get 'em next time.

No comments: