2.07.2008

A big final table for a friend.

One of my good friends and avid poker player has been on a hot streak lately. He's been cashing left and right in tournaments and doing really well. He's the one that I mentioned I had 10% of in the first FTOPS event. Tonight he played FTP's $25,000 guarantee tournament. With around 35 people left, KakaFC22 grabbed the chip lead and held onto it for a while. He made it down to the final table and was able to play steady and solid poker and grab 4th place for just over $3,500.


I had a side bet going with a railbird of FergonKKron. He put his money on him and I had my money on KakaFC22, we also had bounties thrown on each other if one knocked out the other. FergonKKron did go on to win, but got extremely lucky on a preflop all-in when he had QQ dominating his 44. He pulled out quads and went sailing on to victory and I was out $10.

The next hand is KakaFC22's final hand. The button raised it up to 2.5x the BB and KakaFC22 was on the short stack and shoved in from the SB with AQ and was insta-called by A10. He held up until the river and instead of doubling up to a healthier stack, was bounced out in 4th position. Still an excellent showing and it's just unlucky it didn't work out. Congratulations to KakaFC22 on his big score!



No comments: