4.05.2007

Wow, it's been a while.

For blogging, not playing... of course.

I've been busy with school and trying to stay on top of my studies this semester and it's cut into my free time a lot. I haven't been able to keep up with the blog, but I have been playing when I get the time. My last blog was back at the end of December with a bankroll just under $300. I've played a lot since then and have been able to build up to right around $2,500. I am currently playing the $.25/.50 and $.50/1.00 NL games comfortably. When I multitable, I like to play the $.25/.50 NL tables, running 3-4 at one time. Whereas the $.50/1.00 NL game has some better players, so I only play 1 or 2 tables at a time at that level. I have heard from others that I could play higher given by bankroll, but I like to have a good comfort zone when I am playing and these levels allow for just that. I also just started playing the $.15/.30 NL deep stack tables on Full Tilt. You can buy in for 200x the BB rather than 100x and allows for more play. Lately, these are the tables I have been playing a lot. I am liking them more and more.

Here and there I'll dabble in some MTTs, but for now I'm concentrating on the cash games. I haven't lost sight of my $5,000 goal by June 1, 2007 and hope that I can achieve it. I hope to be able to achieve this goal and then go back to playing $1/2 NL at Foxwoods come summer. We'll see how it goes. I just wanted to do a quick update and let everyone know I'll be back blogging starting this week. Hope all is well on the tables.

No comments: